USPS® Priority Mail, Quote & Pay
Quote at Pirate Ship, Pay 25% off
Warning: do not use the Order Notes on the checkout page as it is still in development and cannot be used for information processing.
To learn about the postage services
- Select the shipping service, multiply the price by 0.75, submit and pay the discounted price on this site.
- Add the listing into the cart and edit the price, as shown in the image below, according to the Quoted Pirate Ship Price x 0.75.
- If the Quoted Pirate Ship Price x 0.75 is under $6.5, add $0.5 as a service fee. If it is above $6.5, pay the actual amount as the Quoted Pirate Ship Price x 0.75.
- If you want to avoid the hassle, simply pay $0.5. I will charge you from my end according to the information submitted.
- In the above case, just place a single order and pay $0.5 even you are about to submit multiple shipments. Refresh and use the Google Form you receive based on the number of shipment that you need. The $0.5 payment you placed serves like a notification to me, also an authorization for later charge. A single payment of $0.5 is good enough.
- The price varies according to the weight (or size) and distance, as it is determined at the 75% amount of what is quoted on Pirate Ship.
- Use the Google Form in the order confirmation page after successful payment, to submit the shipping information, e.g. delivery address
- This listing is for both weight-based AND dimensional-based rates. Submit the quoted price as long as it goes by Priority Mail.
- No restriction on addresses within the USPS coverage
- Both sender's and receiver's addresses are required.
I am building a forum https://outland.boards.net/ as an interface for peer-to-peer communication. It is still in development. You're invited to join in and make your contribution to it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.
Credit or Debit Card of Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover
To be edited
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of USPS apply
Contact me via email
Jazminishappy at gmail